This presidential race has, to be blunt, a cluster bomb of attacks, lies and outright nonsense rhetoric that has astounded many and made people curse at their screens, newspapers and media agencies they follow.
To be fair, it came from both sides, but in the defense of trump, most of his rhetoric or so called attacks, weren’t attacks on Clinton, but retaliation in defense of attacks that Clinton has made against trump.
Now, that being said, Trump is clearly the better candidate. Clinton supporters are, so far, from what I have seen, outright stupid. Many support her because Clinton has a vagina. Yes, you read that correctly. Many are voting simply to get a woman in the office, instead of voting based on qualifications like, integrity, honesty, having solid reasoning to fix the problems and the intelligence to be able to negotiate deals with other world leaders.
So here are my list of reasons.
1. Trump supports women’s rights. He wants to ensure not only women are treated as equals in society, but stop those who would treat women as less than equals to men.
2. Trump supports equality for other races. He wants all Americans to be treated equal in society. No special treatments based on race, gender or sexuality.
3. Trump wants to bring jobs back to the United States. He wants people working and understands that without the majority of people working the economy suffers. He wants to make good deals for the united states and to stop giving away resources and money to countries who do not honor their treaties, or have gross human rights violations. And with half the country on food stamps and considered poor, this has drawn many to support him.
4. Trump wants to fix the immigration problems, before the united states have the issues that other countries have. By trying to stop illegal immigration and the crime that comes with it. While even I scratch my head at the wall idea, I do admit there are other countries who are implementing this idea and it works. So, I am adult enough to admit, that maybe it might have merit. Combine that with reform on the immigration laws and rules, and you might get a working system that is better than the open door immigration policies that many countries have now. Which are in effect a disaster.
5. Fighting Terrorism, mainly Islamic Terrorism. While other groups are out there committing terrorist acts, none are more prolific than Islam. And his idea to stop all immigration until they can figure out ways to filter the potential terrorists from getting in the country is a sound one.
6. Trump is for free speech. He supports everyone’s right to speak without retaliation from government. The idea of “hate speech” is fundamentally flawed due to the fact, it is arbitrary. You may find one thing okay to say, but the person next to you may not. Limiting speech is an attack on free speech.
7. Trump supports veterans and the military. He has personally donated millions to veterans and wants american military not to be treated as disposable.
All the negative press that Trump has gotten, has so far come from media that support Hilary. media outlets stopped being neutral decades ago. There is no such thing as neutral media source. So when you hear the negative about trump you can trace it back to the Clinton Camp. I always look at both sides and come to my own conclusions. Yes Trump is definitely not perfect. He is a tad eccentric and when defending himself he doesn’t filter his speech. Many liberals don’t like that, and as such they have attacked Trump and Trump’s supporters with vigor, nasty lies and even violence.
Time to make America great again.