(The above image is courtesy of tumbler) This representation of what feminists want is actually correct if you take into account that they want to kill any man who doesn’t identify themselves as feminists. So after killing any man who doesn’t agree with feminism (including myself), that would be accurate because the only people left would be feminists and their male breeding stock.
There are many pro feminist articles out there bashing men’s rights advocacy groups like AVOICEFORMEN or Cafe, They prattle their man hating heads about how “misogynistic” the men’s groups are, how they are hate groups but use quotes from satire, or snippets of comments out of context as our dogma, and then they take the angry words of the men and use that as fuel to play the name game and blame men again *rolls eyes* for all their problems.
Yes that is right, the men who are standing up and calling feminist movement for what it is, *cough* bullshit *cough* are misogynistic bastards, who are all out to get women with our privilege in a patriarchal society of oppressed women being at the top of the oppression list. *smacks forehead*
So without further adieu to why feminists or men’s rights advocates get along to find equality here is the list:
1. Men’s rights advocates are trying to bring the issues facing men to the forefront to the public to garner support and draw attention to the issues including feeling oppressed.
Feminists want the men’s issues to be addressed under the banner of feminism but refuse to recognize they are the cause of the majority of the issues facing men and will try to shut down any men’s rights group who try to point this out.
2. Men’s rights group are trying to correct misinformation by using facts about homelessness and demand more shelters and safe spaces for homeless men.
Feminists – *cricket sounds*
3. Men’s rights groups are trying to correct misinformation by using real statistical data instead of using misleading or made up data about domestic violence. That of course being Men are victims of domestic violence just as much as women are. The difference is men don’t have safe places to protect them from their violent wives/girlfriends. Hence why there are more homeless men. And, men are more likely to be ASSUMED they deserve that violence and therefor goes to jail on the word of the woman, even though she was the violent offender.
Feminists – *crickets*
4. Men’s groups are trying to address the rape culture myth with facts and real statistics. Like the 1 in 4 myth on college campus and universities. The statistics show the real number being 1 in 1300 which is a rare rape and that number is getting lower.
Feminists – “No that is not true, women are raped more now than they were 50 years ago you misogynistic. patriarchal bastard man. Stop being a rape apologist!”
5. Men’s groups are trying to address the issue of rape happening by both sexes on both sides, that women are not the only victims. Men are vaginally raped by women or orally raped by women all the time. Many will do it to acquire sperm to get pregnant so they can sue for child support and go on welfare who will pay them to sit at home and take care of the baby that they conceive from raping the man to steal his sperm, even after he has removed consent. (Yes this happens folks)
Feminists: This doesn’t happen. (or) Rape is wrong. (Yet they do nothing when it happens and praise the woman if the men try to press charges).
6. Men groups are trying to bring to light that women are more favored in the courts and because of the laws and as well the social perceptions, they get a free pass to many crimes, like rape, beating their husband, stabbing their spouse, or even outright murder of men or their children. The law system learned a very long time ago that it is harder to gain a conviction on a women than it is a man so many crimes don’t even make it to a jury trial. And those that do, the women who did the crime will get no sentence, or a lighter sentence than a man would. All you have to do is look at how many prisons that hold men are and compare with the ones for women. Or speak to a judge or a prosecution lawyer.
7. Men’s groups advocate and trying to bring to the light (it is starting) that genital mutilation of any kind is wrong. Many don’t see the chopping of a baby boy’s penis is wrong. Many are mutilated each day for the sole reason of the perceived image of cleanliness or religion, but is banned for women for decades now. Many men carry the regret and depression for decades and all their lives for this mutilation.
Feminists – To give them credit, they are starting to speak out against this practice. Sort of. They are posting memes online on social media accounts. So I guess that is a good sign. I still don’t see any protests or any vehement outrage about it though and many of the man loving femists will prefer a mutilated penis vs an intact one because they think the penis is dirty with the foreskin than without.
8. Men’s rights groups are trying to create safe women free areas so we can speak openly and freely without reprisal from feminists groups and share our feelings and ideas.
Feminists – Men have bathrooms and locker rooms. (No we don’t because you want to be able to walk into those places too, but to be realistic, you may discuss your feelings and chat about issues with your fellow women in bathrooms and locker rooms but men see these places to change clothes and defecate/urinate and wash hands. Not have discussions about our feelings, we prefer less smelly places to do that thanks).
9. Men’s rights groups are trying to bring to light that women are more favored than men in divorce and child custody cases than men to the point where even when judges agree the mother is unfit and shouldn’t have custody of any children, they will still be awarded support payments and the children, simply because of her gender.
Feminists – “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”
10. Men have higher suicide rates than women. The likeliness of a male to commit suicide starts before they hit puberty and will increase as they get older. By the time they are thirty the chances are 1 out of 12 men will have tried to commit suicide.
Feminists – Boo Hoo. Shake it off and act like a man. I’m the victim of male oppression!
So as you can see by the short list the reactions from feminists have been short and sweet. Many that have husbands illicit sympathy and are in general polite but they all ignore men’s issues and always have. And in many cases the laws that they have gotten in place under the guise of “equality” have placed heavy influence on our society in the forms of funding to problems that are seen as women’s issues, and in the court systems, and even in jobs and universities. When men, any men, (even feminist men) speak about this, the men get shouted down (even the feminist ones) and will be called a hate group against women that are claiming to be for equality for all.
Right? The idea that men standing up for men’s issues and yes using vulgar, rude language to get attention, because frankly we are oppressed. And we are pissed off. Not at women but feminists, because all their affirmative action crap and wage gap crap, and those stupid campaigns that are pure man bashing over stupid trivial things like how wide should men be allowed to spread their legs on a subway, or women feeling bad about having to say they are sorry that many consider common sense courtesy. Like entering a room unannounced, or interrupting a phone call to ask your boss something.
How about this feminists, how about you get the book that is taught in Gender Studies the “Scum Manifesto” banned from the country under the hate crime laws (because that is what it is), start fighting for real issues instead of Manspreading or that stupid Sarah Silverman superbowl ad apologizing because the stupid woman who gave birth in Sarah’s mansion, because she had a boy instead of a girl, or stop the “NOH8” advertisements that bash men opening by using little girls and boys telling grown adults to FUCK OFF.
When you stop bashing men and vilifying men to the point that the suicide rates in men stop rising or that men are treated more fairly in courts and in society then maybe we won’t call your movement a useless, man hating, rape blaming, slut shaming group.
To all the men in the feminist movement. GET OUT. They will throw you under the bus faster than shit on their shoe. They are fooling you into thinking that they are oppressed. They are no more oppressed than my big toe. They have more rights than you and more support systems in place than you. You are nothing but a “Sperm donor” to them. This goes for all the gay ones as well. Just because your gay doesn’t mean you don’t support women’s rights. Even the men’s groups support women’s rights. We just don’t oppress men to do it.
To the feminists in general, Practice what you preach bitches!
Feel free to “like” my blog if you agree with the above.