So I’m going to yet another list commenting on a Washington post article about what the feminists hope to accomplish in 2014 for “equality” for all.
1. My hope is that feminist, racial justice, reproductive rights and LGBT movements build a coalition that centers on the lives of women who lead inter-sectional lives and too often fall in between the cracks of these narrow mission statements.
So this one seems like equality but on the whole it is just plain stupid when you analyze the whole thing. She wants that feminists, (okay), racial justice (that isn’t a group but an ideal), reproductive rights (again, that isn’t a group of people but a law term), and LGBT movements (That is another group of people), build (that is the act of making a structure), a coalition (How do you make an an coalition with an ideal or a law term?) That centers on the lives of women (AH Yes, what about men CIS, Transexuals and gay and bisexual men?)
In other words you only want equality for yourself and not for anyone else including those in that coaltition. NEXT!
2. I’d love to see publications make a greater effort to include the voices of women, gender non-conforming people, and people of color – and put programs and policies in place that will help to level the playing field
How much more effort do you want in publications. The majority of the publications if not all, have women’s voices being heard, and since you can’t really define “non-conforming genders” because GASP! They don’t identify as man or woman, the ONLY two genders on the planet. Then they can’t exists and don’t really have any need for any voice but to see a shrink. People of color? Are you saying you don’t have any outlets for your voice if your of any color? Could you ask the BET channel people or the Latino Channels or the Asian channels or the aboriginal channels? Or the magazines like Belle, FEMME, and the thousands of other magazines that are solely for these groups? Or the multitudes of sites that are dedicated to allowing everyone equally to blog about their thoughts and feelings, like the one I’m currently writing in? Fucking dumb people. *facepalm*
3. I would like to see less digital dualism, which perpetuates the fallacy that online harassment isn’t “real” harassment when in fact so many women writers face threats just for doing their job -writing- on the Internet.
No one believes harassment online isn’t a real thing, the reason why you don’t and I don’t agree on this one is most feminists believe anyone who questions their myths with actual real life data and facts are considered by you feminists to be harassing you. Criticism is not harassment you stupid fucking idiot.
4. I would like to see the creation of 2 million new, living wage ($15 or more) care giving jobs, and more affordable options for quality care for working families, particularly in light of the numbers of women in the workforce and the rapidly growing older population in America.
So you want a woman dominated field to force employers to pay their staff $15.00 an hour, which of course would force the daycare centers to charge the parents more money so they can pay the staff. which would mean that less parents could afford the daycare that they can barely afford now, and so because less parents would bring their children to daycare and find alternate places to bring their children, or quit their jobs to take care of their children, then those daycare centers will shut down and you women will be out of jobs and screaming for more daycare. Did I explain efficiently how stupid your “want” is? And you go on to want MORE affordable options for quality care for working families, particularly women (sigh, what about men, or gay men who need safe places to retire), and the rapidly growing older population in america. So that last “want” shows me you don’t want to again take responsibility but instead want to shove your parents who are getting older into a home, and want the public to pay for this so you don’t have to be responsible by providing care to your parents who had raised you and took care you and gave you, your fucking privilege. YOU UNGRATEFUL BITCH!
5. We have an amazing opportunity with @heforshe for one half of humanity (men) to join in solidarity with the other half of humanity (women) in creating a shared vision of gender equality that benefits all of humanity.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That is fucking hilarious. You want men to join you in a campaign solely designed to benefit women and call it “gender equality” and have the audacity to say it would benefit all of humanity when the name of it actually says IT IS FOR THE BENEFIT OF WOMEN……. HE (MEN WORKING FOR ) 4SHE (BENEFITING)…. YOU FUCKING STUPID TWAT! How stupid do you think men are?
6. I hope that 2015 brings a focus on turning the anger and frustration around the issues of police brutality and violence against black people in this country into concrete policy changes being led by the diversity of leaders I’ve seen and continue to see in the 2014 actions. We want to convene the table of change, not have a seat at it.
2015 is here. Half way through the year. The police have become more brutal. Why aren’t the feminists outraged that men are dying and condemning the police for it and rioting in the streets along side them? OH WAIT! They are praising the mom who pulled her son off the street for fighting and rioting against that very issue you are against. And not only that you want to convene the table of change. Not have seat at it. This sounds like you want to dictate change and not be part of a discussion. (You almost had me there but I caught the bullshit!) *wags finger at you*
7. I hope to see a continued resurgence of young Black people owning their power to end police and domestic violence. 2015 will be a year of fresh ideas mixing with tried and true organizing tactics in the tradition of leaders like Ella Baker.
I’m for this one but again, it focus’s on one group and not really equal. How about ending domestic abuse and police abuse for all. Since you know, feminism is about equality and not about any one fucking group. I do get the focus with the crap that happens to the black community so I’ll give them a pass on this one since it is a big issue.
8. I want to see Twitter, Facebook and YouTube set up coherent standards and effective block/report tools to protect users from abuse, and hate speech–particularly rape victims being harassed and doxxed for speaking out
YOU DUMB TWAT. THEY ALREADY EXIST. IN FACT WITH A CLICK OF A FUCKING BUTTON YOU CAN EFFECTIVELY HAVE PEOPLE BANNED. And what the fuck… You want to “doxxed” people for “speaking out”? So you are openly and are against FREEDOM OF SPEECH if it goes against what you think is okay. Is that it? You fucking feminists are so quick to smear a man’s name if he is perceived as doing something wrong without any evidence, proof or even any arrest. Just on a woman’s claim, protesting, sending him death threats and attacking him. And yet you want to see tighter controls to censor free speech on people (men) like me, speaking out against your nonsense bullshit crap, because, we demand equality. YOU FUCKING TWAT!
9. I want to see a mass realization that police brutality is a feminist issue and for mainstream feminist organizations to help change those policies.
WHAT THE FUCK! SO MEN DON”T GET BRUTALIZED BY THE POLICE? ARE THE RIOTS IN FERGUSON, BALTIMORE, NEW YORK and other places around the United States just what? Male oppression of women? FUCK ME! THAT IS THE MOST IDIOTIC STATEMENT OF SELF ENTITLED BULLSHIT. I THINK I JUST THREW UP A LITTLE IN MY MOUTH.
10. In 2015, I’d love to see more representation of women of color in sociopolitical actions, and I’m doing my part by organizing a Women’s Freedom March centering on women of color and our stories.
Again, what about the men. Women are represented in every single group out there. What the fuck! And why aren’t you calling on your feminists for this since, they allegedly are for equality. OH WAIT! ONLY THE BLACK WOMEN COUNT FOR YOU! YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITE, YOUR THROWING YOUR OTHER SISTER FEMINISTS UNDER THE BUS!
11. I want to see queer and trans people of color with radical social and political analyses dominate independent media by creating and growing our own platforms, so we can centralize and control our own narratives.
This one is funny since black people are the most widely known to be homophobic, queer bashing people out there when it comes to their own people. They are degraded and beaten and killed, even by their own family members for being unmanly by liking the members of the same gender. The whole black male culture is centered on fucking women to prove manliness. Anything outside this and most fear for their lives. And you want more black queer and trans people to openly come forward in that toxic hate filled atmosphere to “dominate” independent media?
Why I kind of applaud the idea, you need to work on acceptance of queer and trans people in your own community more before gay people trust the black community to be open. And I do give you credit Madam, that you didn’t make this about Women only! BRAVO! (Unless by Queer you mean lesbians because I have a hunch that is what you mean by Queer since typically that is a lesbian term)
12. I hope we can channel the energy around campus gender-based violence toward creating more options outside the criminal justice system for all survivors, not only students.
What the fuck? Feminists have spent decades instilling into women that they are the victims of violence in a male dominated society. You even have a gender studies course that teaches you this. However, this does sound for equality except, your to stupid to realize a campus’s are required to by law to make sure you and everyone are safe and do everything in their power outside of law within their own policies (that feminists dictated), to ensure the safety of “all” (meaning women), students. WHO THE FUCK ELSE ARE VICTIMS ON A CAMPUS SETTING? THE BIRDS IN THE TREES? YOU FUCKING STUPID WOMAN! *FACEPALM*
13. In 2015 I hope for a movement that is fighting for ALL black lives, and that allows for the stories of ALL black women to be in the forefront of our fight.
Well shit, a feminist for all black lives. That’s sounds more like equality. Wait, okay I see the bullshit. You want ALL BLACK WOMEN ahead of men of your fight. Not men side by side. Damn you almost had me there. Really I applaud you for your sneaky diatribe of hate against men disguised as black united power. It’s only okay for the black community to come together if women are in charge is what you just said. FUCK ME.
14. My 2015 resolution is to make sure that black women, especially black queer and trans women, are playing a strong leadership role in the growing movement for black lives and black liberation–because black women are the portals to the future, we can do a lot to shape a new economy and a new democracy for all of us.
Yes and while black communities are rioting and burning all over the country, you are worried about black women, lesbians (because I know you don’t like men to have authority) and trans women to be in leadership roles for “all black lives” without actually having men represented here and black women are the portals to the future. (well yes, because babies come out of you so you are the portal for the future generations). And yes women can do a lot to shape the economy because it’s geared for them by women. OH AND DON”T FUCKING BE AN ADVOCATE FOR DEMOCRACY WHEN YOU JUST SAID YOU WANTED EVERYONE BUT MEN IN LEADERSHIP ROLES! YOU FUCKING STUPID FUCKING MAN HATING WOMAN!
15. In 2015 I want to see our communities continue to rise up to challenge the criminalization of our people. At the national and local level my organization BAJI and the national network we coordinate, the Black Immigration Network, will be campaigning to end mass incarceration, detention and deportation.
I see no issue with this since you are actually including everyone. BRAVO MA’AM! You are the first feminist since I started reading feminist literature, that included men by default. BRAVO! *CLAP CLAP CLAP* I could get behind that idea. OH WAIT! The majority of men in prison are because of false rape accusations and as well because they can’t pay female support because the courts favor women over men. *BUZZER SOUNDS* Sorry.. can’t get behind this, because the underlying problem still exists from why those men are there.
16. In 2015, I want fewer speeches about supporting women in games and more concrete action – it’s time to open up gamedev to the rest of us.
Game development is always open to you. GENDER DISCRIMINATION IS AGAINST THE LAW! THERE ARE AFFIRMATIVE ACTION LAWS THAT FORCE EMPLOYERS TO HIRE WOMEN EVEN IF THEY ARE NOT QUALIFIED. THE FUCKING REASON DUMB ASS TWATS LIKE YOU AREN’T IN THE GAME DEVELOPMENT INDUSTRY IS BECAUSE YOU ARE CHOOSING NOT TO DO THE WORK TO GET THERE! YOU STUPID SELF ENTITLED BRAT!
Okay folks, *sips cold drink*, this was a horrible article, (http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/she-the-people/wp/2015/01/02/what-leading-feminists-want-to-accomplish-this-year/) I used to have some respect for the Washington post for some journalist (not much) ethics The article, to give the post credit is a blog by an self described “writer”. Since anyone can label themselves a writer now for writing a blog, or anything I guess that makes me one as well. The only difference between myself and this writer, Ruth Tam is that I believe in equality, and truth for men and women, and don’t try to put my gender above women’s under the guise of “equality”.