Vaccines, kill you later!

vaccination-shots

I’m so over the vaccine debate that to me it’s a done deal.  I’m against it.   Yet, daily I see posts from people who are for it and who are against it.    The reasons from the pro side just don’t add up, nor do they make any sense.

The latest diatribe I heard from the pro vaccine side is trying to discount the inserts as something not to worry about, or that people don’t understand how to read them properly etc.

No friends, the inserts are very clear.

Here is the MMR2 Insert in PDF.

http://www.merck.com/product/usa/pi_circulars/m/mmr_ii/mmr_ii_pi.pdf

Notice the six pages, (yes six) of adverse reactions, which include but are not limited to death and other various lifelong medical problems.

Notice the part where it says it is NOT 100% effective 100% of the time?    This means it doesn’t work.

Yet people still advocate for this poison and discount these warnings as nothing to be worried about, and at the same time make comments like “There is only a 15% chance of getting an adverse reaction, that means it’s still 85% safe”.    (They obviously didn’t read the NOT 100% safe part.)

Another nail in the coffin I found just today, was a paper that cites a 120 years worth of history of diseases and vaccines and their effects written by a doctor.

Here it is:

http://vaccinationcouncil.org/2012/04/02/smallpox-declared-eradicated-while-still-alive-and-well-by-viera-scheibner-phd/

Now I read this and now know that there are many doctors and medical professionals who know this information.  They know it is harmful.  And in fact they discuss how the vaccinated population are at risk of death if even small pox breaks out.   Not the  people who decided not to vaccinate.  They discuss it clearly and explain why this is.

This is something I’ve known for years, but yet people have seem to have just forgotten.     Our immune systems are made so we can get sick and develop natural antibodies.     The vaccines don’t do this.     They never did.

Silly people cite that these diseases were wiped out by vaccines, but the truth is they weren’t.   They disappeared due to better hygiene, better sanitation and better food preparation.    Diseases come and go as well throughout history.  Some diseases have even been found in arctic ice samples.   (Think of the arctic ice melting now, scary huh).  The common denominator in diseases in hygiene, sanitation and food safety.   Your less likely to get sick if all three of those conditions are good.  Not any vaccine.

When these vaccines were introduced, the diseases were almost gone, not by any drugs but by better standards of living.

Now we have occasional outbreaks of measles, mumps etc.   And they have always been traced back to vaccinated people.  Always.    The media doesn’t report that very loudly though.  They don’t want to loose all that advertising revenue from the drug companies, but that still doesn’t change the fact that vaccinated people are more at risk from a disease than those that have not been vaccinated.

Our bodies get a disease by breathing in or eating some microbe or virus via mouth, nose or stomach.   It has to then get to our blood stream but it first gets analyzed  by our immune system and antibodies keyed to our body are created and when the virus hits our bloodstream, our immune response already has started to respond and attack it.   Then when the virus has been eradicated from our body the specific antibody’s dna or structure is stored in our dna so when or if we get infected again, our body can easily and quickly create new antibodies to attack the virus.

A vaccine does not do this.    The vaccine is injected into us bypassing the normal natural ways we contract a disease.   As well, depending on the vaccine, some vaccines have dead virus’ in them.   So the antibodies that are created from that dead virus have certain problems.    The first being that the antibodies are being created to combat something that is already dead.  The other issue the antibodies in the virus are not keyed to your body.  They weren’t created by your body so when they are cloned by your body they really aren’t beneficial to your body.    Imagine a clone of someone else.   Then cloning that clone a few million times, and then take an organ from the final clone like the liver and transplanting it in you.   The chances the organ won’t do anything are pretty high and most likely your health will be compromised.

This is what a vaccine is. Or does.   It leaves you compromised health wise.      It offers a false sense of protection from disease.     Which is better a lifelong immunity or something that is temporary, can possibly harm you for life and even kill you if you get sick.

No thank you.   I’ll not vaccinate and keep my health thank you.

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s